What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
• When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your country, language, region or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
• We collect information from you when you enter information on our site or when viewing advertisements.
How do we use your information?
• We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To give you advertisements based on your location and browsing habits.
How do we protect your information?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
• We do not use Malware Scanning.
• We do not use an SSL certificate.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use 'COOKIES'?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled.
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
• However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense.
• We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with Ad impressions and other Ad service functions as they relate to our website.
• Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
• You can communicate with us using the following email address: email@example.com.
Last Updated: 26/10/2016